Thursday, August 26, 2004

Welcome

Propaganda is an interesting subject. I treat it as an art and a science. I allow my Jungian shadow free reign.

As far as my motivation is concerned: I find projections amusing. Mostly, analysis is flawed by simplistic reductions. In addition, I find it annoying that I feel the need to illuminate that which is obvious. If you can't find it, then you are not looking very hard. Of course, you might not know how to look or have the time. Too many seem to feel compelled to be always doing something. They simply don't take the time to reflect on anything. Many can only be expected to take notice by the application of a blunt instrument. The result is both enjoyable (to me anyway) and educational (to me anyway). In addition, I continually require a focus. I do not require validation--only an outlet. You should be happy I have one. My psychological applications have always proven effective. I have never had to lift a (trigger) finger. I prefer agitation without doing anything. Fear is the best weapon. The record has shown the ease.

The following few postings will be excerpts from my earlier writings. We might as well be on the same page. Some are not even shadow.