Sunday, October 07, 2007

Hiatus

This blog is in hiatus. I have too many projects going right now, and nobody reads this stuff anyway with any regularity. A blog is too difficult to back check. The whole becomes represented by the sum of its parts. The part is seen in and of itself. When I resume, I will likely post only singular aphorisms, but I am not in the mood just yet. The back posts will remain for the search engines and for the (few) readers who are plowing through old posts. Meanwhile, I will likely pursue hard copy publishing. I will still be posting at my far more frequently visited sites: Propaganda Posters and at Drunk And Armed. I will also still publish Rants/Essays irregularly (which nobody much reads either - it takes a lot of work to be universally offensive).

-SRL

No comments: